ImseVimse Sanitary Pads are made of 100% organic cotton and reinforced with a thin layer of polyurethane laminated polyester to make them leakproof. Our pads are perfect to combine with a menstrual cup or tampons. Place the printed side facing up next to your skin. For the black and white pads, the side with the visible stitches is facing up.
Tip! If you buy enough pads, you can wash them all at the same time when your period is over. 4 packs of regular pads, 2 packs of night pads and 2 packs of panty liners are probably enough for one period.
Have a happy period and join the green-team!
- Cloth pads are eco-friendly and natural – these unscented pads are reusable and washable making them a great alternative to traditional disposable pads and tampons
- Absorbent cloth napkins are leak proof for daytime and nighttime wear and have two wings with snap buttons for adjusting
- Sold as a 3-pack and available in three sizes: panty liner (for lighter flow), sanitary pad regular (medium flow and urinary leakage) and sanitary pad night (for heavy flow and overnight)
- 100% organic cotton flannel material for absorption + PUL core (polyurethane laminated polyester) for added leak protection
- This product is certified by OEKO-TEX Standard 100 to be free from harmful chemicals and safe for use