100% Leak Proof Guarantee. Customers can test the lining by pouring water on it, you will see the outer fabric remains dry and neat.
Something you should know: This protective underwear does not replace pads or tampons and should not be use as alone product. The leak proof capacity is for providing protection against unexpected leakage overflowed from pads or tampons. You still need to use pads or tampons.
- Before Initial Use: Machine wash cold with detergent
- Stain Removal: Very easy wash-off, throw into washing machine and put some detergents. Viola! It’s clean as new.
- No Heat Please: The waterproof lining is made of cotton lined with synthetic fibers, which could possibly be damaged when exposing to extremely high temperature for prolonged period. Just go easy and wash the brief as you normally do. Do not tumble dry.
- FRONTAL AND FULL REAR LEAK PROOF PROTECTION: leak proof underwear offers full protection to guard leakage overflowed from pads / tampons, no more mess on mattress or embarrassing stains on clothes
- RECOMMENDED USE: Menstrual cycle heavy flow, postpartum bleeding, fecal and urinary incontinence, postnatal recovery, weak bladder control
- NOT for ABSORBENCY: The leak proof lining serves to prevent liquid going through, MUST use together with sanitary napkins, tampons, pantyliners, menstrual cups, maternity pads or incontinence pads. Can also hold gel or ice packs for hemorrhoid pain relief.
- SIZE RANGE: From S up to 6XL, from petite to plus size, see product image for size chart
- OPTIONAL FEATURE: Hidden pocket for holding extra pads or tampons to change in public discreetly (color name indicated “w/ pocket”)