Tampon Tribe is a brilliant Santa Monica women-owned company created to bring you the ultimate in organic feminine hygiene. Enjoy peace of mind as you go about your day with these pantyliners that boast an absorbent core wrapped in a cover sheet to prevent loose fibers. Crafted from soft organic cotton that’s free of harsh chemicals and featuring a biodegradable adhesive strip for a secure fit, these pantyliners are designed with the well-being of your of your body and the planet in mind. ULTRATHIN PANTY LINERS – FDA approved for all flows.
Our Panty liners have GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certification – which is certification of the entire production line (going well beyond the USDA Organic certification for farming practices). It’s one of the highest standards for organic textiles and limits the use of toxic bleaches, dyes, and other chemicals during the production and manufacturing process. It also includes standards for packaging, labeling, and distribution.
Our pantyliners are a smart choice – both for the environment and your body.
- ✅100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON – These sanitary pads are made from the highest quality of GOTS-certified cotton from Europe. They also have a cotton cover, making sure that no nasty filaments are left on your skin after use.
- ✅ULTRA-THIN & BREATHABLE – These soft and thin pantyliners are ultra-comfortable to use, making you feel as if you’re not wearing anything at all. They also sport breathable covers that control odor and help you stay fresh for longer.
- ✅ HYPOALLERGENIC & CHEMICAL-FREE – Made of 100% natural materials, these pantyliners have been tested and approved to be hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin. It has no irritants, toxins, or chlorine bleaches that may harm your skin down there.
- ✅ NO LEAKAGES – You don’t have to worry about any leakages since these napkins always stay in place, thanks to their wings & super sticky and glue-free adhesive made of safe biopolymer. Once you stick the pantyliner to your underwear, it won’t go anywhere!
- ✅ECO-FRIENDLY & SUSTAINABLE – Aside from being 100% organic and plastic-free, these individually-packed pantyliners are also wrapped in compostable starch film. Plus, it comes in a cute burlap bag that you can also recycle as a soil fertilizer.